Sunday 5 August 2012

Okami minimalism posters

So. I had sudden burst of inspiration recently after seeing some minimalism posters! What fun they are to make! So far, I've been basing them off my favourite games. This first set is from "Okami" and it's sequel "Okamiden". Admittedly, there is already one very similar to the first Okami one already out there. However. I didn't think the red markings were accurate nor did I like the typeface they had used. So that one is kind of my version of it, as such!

I had a look around at some other posters like this and liked one that I saw with a quote attached. So I've put a quote from the game above the main title that I thought represented the heart of the game. Except for the one featuring "Shiranui", as that's just a character poster rather than being a separate game!




1 comment: