Thursday 5 July 2012

The Show

This has to be one of the most embarrassing things I've ever done. Having people walk around and look at my work? It was terrifying! I stood well away from my work, but so that I still had a view of it so I could see who exactly was looking at my stuff. So I was pretty much in ninja mode all evening! Although I did get some nice comments, so maybe I need not have been so shy about it all! 

Setting up the show itself took FOREVER. The whole process killed my legs by the time Saturday came and I could barely walk! All of my recent work made it in, apart from one of my Advertising posters, but that was only because it had a big black ink blotch when it came out of the printer (which was a shame really, I would have liked all four to have been there). I hope for those that came though, that you liked what you saw :) 

All photos were taken by others in my class at the show! It took place in Bristol at the CentreSpace Gallery.








No comments:

Post a Comment