Sunday 24 June 2012

My Business card

I thought long and hard about what sort of impression I wanted to give off with my own personal business card. Did I wanna look REALLY professional? Sexy? Funny? Friendly? Approachable? Etc?

Originally, I wanted a funny card, but then I found out: I'm not that funny.At least not in card form!

So a change of plan: Cute card! I'd like to think that I'm friendly and approachable, yet I could design it so that it looked good. I loved some of the cute business cards I saw when I was looking around online for inspiration, so I went off and designed my own little fuzzy hamster!

I spent awhile on that little hamster, I drew many hamsters before I came up with a design that I liked. Which I then drew up on Illustrator and finalised him. I got the colour scheme from Kuler (best website ever), which was very bright and bold! I put it all together and many alterations later and... it was done!


No comments:

Post a Comment